At IPHONESPREOWNED.CO.ZA we understand that sometimes our customers change their mind and need to return their handset and that is why we offer a 7 day change of mind returns period, which is extended to 21 days in the rare event that a handset develops a fault through no fault of your own for all of our retail handsets, please read the overview below to understand our returns process.
- Ensure that the handset (s) is in the exact the same condition as it was when you received it and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care.
- Please contact us to request a returns number, through our email email@example.com
- Backup all the data from your handset, then factory reset and wipe your handset.
Please Ensure You Remove Any Security Locks – Returns Will Not Be Process If Your Device Is Locked. The device will be returned to you in such instances and there may be a handling fee applied.
- Fill out the returns contact form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
- Carefully package your item including all accessories originally received and send it to the address which you will receive an email once you contact us
- Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our warehouse.
- Device returns and refunds are available from the moment you receive until 10-day period has passed.
- There will be a 20% deduction fee for the refund of the device’s total sale value, this is due to diagnostic testing and restocking the device. This fee will not apply if the box has not been opened and the device has not been used.
- The handling fee of R300 will be applied to customers who return devices with faults within the 6-month warranty, and our diagnostic team reports back that there is user damage that has caused the device to become faulty.
- The return of a device due to battery health being insufficient, is only valid for 7 days after receiving the device. This is due to user use as the battery health of the device will degrade overtime due to higher use of the device.
- The return due to user damage is not covered by the Gorilla Phones Warranty and therefore we cannot accept a return of the device.